OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Glenda Green longbox holster for Fetters longbox...

Started by sixbird, June 25, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixbird

Gave up on trying to get pics on here but had Glenda Green make a longbox holster to fit an Ernie Fetters longbox. She took the dimensions and made the PERFECT fit for Ernie's box.
If you're looking for one, look no further...

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Glenda Green

Quote from: sixbird on June 25, 2018, 07:48:59 PM
Gave up on trying to get pics on here but had Glenda Green make a longbox holster to fit an Ernie Fetters longbox. She took the dimensions and made the PERFECT fit for Ernie's box.

This is the Lamar Williams / SteveMann fit. I added some length to the box and a little width to fit the wider paddle on sixbird holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

tracker#1

Here is a Fetters long box in a Glenda Green holster...she does fantastic work, great customer service, great to talk too...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

m2benelli

Took regular and paddle Holsters to Mexico to field test. 4 days hunting in Sierr@  Madres averaged 8.5 miles/day.  Calls never moved. Glenda absolutely outstanding to work with and a very talented craftsman
Thank you Glenda for your hard work and perseverence with these holsters

Glenda Green

Quote from: m2benelli on June 27, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
Took regular and paddle Holsters to Mexico to field test. 4 days hunting in Sierr@  Madres averaged 8.5 miles/day.  Calls never moved. Glenda absolutely outstanding to work with and a very talented craftsman
Thank you Glenda for your hard work and perseverence with these holsters
TG ...As you know, there were a lot of hours of NO that won't work.....NO, NO, NO but practice makes perfect and that was my goal. A lot of expensive calls out there that need protecting. Because there are four sides of 1/4" foam, it makes it possible to fit holsters that vary in size slightly,  and still fit snug. Same foam used in all holsters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

sixbird

Quote from: Glenda Green on June 25, 2018, 09:22:06 PM
Quote from: sixbird on June 25, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

This is the Lamar Williams / SteveMann fit. I added some length to the box and a little width to fit the wider paddle on sixbird holster.

Have to give props to Glenda again. Great holster, expert work"womanship" and EASY to do business with. Glenda was extremely prompt also. We messaged about dimensions and materials, my expectation being it'd be a couple of weeks. I was surprised (I want to say the next day) with pics. and shipping info.
Do it fella's! You won't get a better deal on a well made product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Glenda, Do you or would you also make these for mini paddles?

Glenda Green

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on July 01, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
Glenda, Do you or would you also make these for mini paddles?
My standard sizes in these holsters fit a short box and Long box. I do make other sizes as ordered. If you would like to discuss a special order please PM me, or email me at greenscch@yahoo.com
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk