Started by owlhoot, April 01, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlhoot

Single shot yildiz.410
Federal tss 9's
40 yards.    93 in the 10".  Plus 102 in the 10-20"
Fun little gun , surprisingly hit the board pretty hard with those little 9's

mozart_hunter

do you have a picture of your gun. I recently bought one and I'm going to send it to sumtoy to get threaded for a choke. Just curious what you did to yours.

owlhoot

Quote from: mozart_hunter on April 02, 2018, 10:04:36 PM
do you have a picture of your gun. I recently bought one and I'm going to send it to sumtoy to get threaded for a choke. Just curious what you did to yours.
Took it and shot various loads for points of aim and point of impact and to get a little used to it.
About a box of shells.
Ram a too small dry  boresnake through it twice and fired the tss load to pattern.
No modification was done.

gobblergls

If you are going to send it to Sumtoy, in addition to having it choked, if it's in your budget, have him mount his fffIII or equivalent base to the gun.  You'll have to ask him for costs.  The pattern is so small that it's tough to shoot accurately off the bead and most folks require the red dot. It won't hurt to have him take out the creep of the trigger and lighten pull a tad.  The gun weighs so little that a heavy trigger pull makes holding aim tough.  It's not a gun to snap shoot.  Here's one he did for a buddy of mine: