News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some recent Lights Out calls

Started by lightsoutcalls, April 19, 2011, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: archery1 on April 20, 2011, 08:50:33 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!some of these calls are starting out at 300.00$  why so much?????

What, you don't think they're worth that?  ???

Just kidding.  I had a guy come by the house to pick up the 1 anodized aluminum I had on hand, and had to send it with my personal dymondwood striker.  I don't have the time right now to turn any to keep on hand with orders and my full time and part time jobs.  ANYWAY, I let him run a few of the calls listed on ebay to hear the other surfaces.  He asked if I could end the auctions and he would give me cash for the calls.  I couldn't end the auctions since I didn't list them as buy it now prices.  In order for him to walk away with the calls, I had to change the start prices to something unreasonable to assure nobody bid on them. 

Before he left, he invited me to hunt his place about an hour away for bear this fall.  Several years ago, he took what was then the Arkansas state record bear at 560 pounds!  :o

With a chance to hunt bear on his place (and stay in his house for the hunt... young personal injury lawyer) I couldn't pass up the chance and changed the start prices. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Roostem33

They look great, but I really like the Shedua copper call!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call