turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Halloran's Customer Service

Started by 870BkWht, March 24, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

If any of you remember i posted about a box call i bought from David Halloran. I thought i ordered the Ebony / walnut but i mistakenly ordered the Ebony/ limba.  I realized my mistake on Match 16th. I messaged him on the same day and he told me to go ahead and send it back.  I mailed it back to him on the 17th. He received the ebony limba on this past Tuesday the 20th.
He sent me a message on Thursday the 22nd telling me to be on the lookout. 
Well today exactly 1 week from the day i mailed him the box i mistakenly ordered i received a brand new Mac Ebony and Walnut box call.

I just wanted to brag on his customer service and his willingness to fix a mistake that i made and not his mistake. It just reaffirmed for me that his calls and him as a person are top notch in my book.

The box call is amazing even better than the limba which was too notch.  It plays easy has great volume and looks fantastic

outdoors

Good deal
Can you post a sound clip
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

1iagobblergetter

Glad to hear that. This time of year has to be plenty hectic for a guy that sells as many calls as it sounds like he does. Also having a family and another job besides.  :you_rock:

nyhunter

and if it sounds anything like mine, or my buddies it sounds awesome,  :icon_thumright:,

compton30

I mean you can be a great guy and still be terrible at customer service. Customer service isn't a character trait. Whenever you hear a complaint about David it's probably because he's got too many irons in the fire. His products are A1, which is what really matters.

chefrific

David has a construction business as well as his call business. Not to mention he is constantly on the road this time of year.
He's a great guy and his calls are top notch.
And I agree, his Mac ebony/walnut is awesome. A raspy killer. I love the heavy lids on his boxes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vt35mag

Thats great man.
Nothing but great experiences for me. If you want it right now, buy from midwest turkey call. Cant build calls if your on the phone or keyboard all the time.