OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brand new wood haint gobble call

Started by bigthunderchicken, March 23, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigthunderchicken

Chase

sasquatch1

This a joke? If not WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fl strutter

Nope going for more than that on eBay. They'll be worth more than a Gibson in a few years.

sasquatch1

Damn, I've never realized. Looks as if they don't make them anymore? Might have to think about selling mine lol

bigthunderchicken

I have two lol because I found one and bought it and my girlfriend knew I wanted one so she surprised me lol
Chase

Gobble!

Quote from: Fl strutter on March 24, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
Nope going for more than that on eBay. They'll be worth more than a Gibson in a few years.

Crazy how much they are selling for but I have had good results with mine. Last 3 I have watched on eBay sold at 68, 71, and 91. Wishing I would have picked up some past year when they were selling for $25-$35.

sasquatch1

Quote from: Gobble! on March 25, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
Quote from: Fl strutter on March 24, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Crazy how much they are selling for but I have had good results with mine. Last 3 I have watched on eBay sold at 68, 71, and 91. Wishing I would have picked up some past year when they were selling for $25-$35.

Have not used mine much. What kind of strategy do you use yours in for success if you dnt mind me asking?

bigthunderchicken

When all else fails.....toms are henned up or hung up and won't move
Chase

Gobble!

Quote from: bigthunderchicken on March 27, 2018, 08:54:57 PM
When all else fails.....toms are henned up or hung up and won't move

Thats basically when I use mine. When he's at a spot he won't budge from it can provide that extra motivation. Hunted a smart public land bird who would hang out 300 yards from a parking area on private land. Tried a few things with him early no luck. Tried him again a 1045 no luck. Came back at 1130 and he gobbled a bit but still wouldn't commit. Hit with some gobbles at 1150, have to be out of the woods by 12, and he died 5 minutes later. He came fast to the gobble call. Bird had been shot but couldn't stand another gobbler near his spot.

Bump for the OP.

bigthunderchicken

Come on guys hit me with some offers! I promise it'll be hard to find them before long!
Chase

superx2

still can't figure out how to use mine LOL
good luck with the sale

bigthunderchicken

Chase

bigthunderchicken

This one is already going for 71 on eBay
Chase