Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

10 year Old Gobbler anniversary patch ---more available, the last of it ....

Started by Old Gobbler, March 14, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BABS9

By far the best patch yet! Thanks Shannon can't wait to get it!

kyturkeyhunter4

Awesome job shannon, already preordered best looking patch by far can't wait to get it.

redjones

Not seeing them,just got in from work,are they sold out.

Thanks....Greg

Semper Fi

SteelerFan

redjones

Tried the link that was listed before I posted but only shows the 2018,17 and 16 patches.
I just tried the link from Steelerfan but no luck,if anybody can give me an ideal what might be going on,either on my end or maybe just sold out.

Thanks........Greg
Semper Fi

Sir-diealot

I had to use another browser. Old Gobbler had suggested clearing my cache and cookies but I did not see that til after I have gotten it to work on another browser.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

redjones

Got to order,had to clear out cookies.

Thanks.....Greg
Semper Fi

greencop01

Thanks for the great looking patch Shannon ordered mine tonite!  :icon_thumright:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

762hunter

I just ordered
Great looking patch, I like the round as well.
Just to mix it up from the square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Seriously??? Sold out already??? I really want a couple. Any chance you're getting more?

limhnger

Just saw this post need 1 or 2 if available. Have past patches to trade! Thnx..

Clif Owen

No idea how many were made but bet twice as many would sell out. I hate that I missed out but it is what it is. That's what I get for not living on the site. If there is another batch; I would like one. I like those better than any other I've seen yet.

UGAturkey

Dang those sold out quick!  If you have any around I'd love to get a couple.
Turkey hunting is the addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. -Charlie Elliott

Old Gobbler

Guys ,,give me a few days , I'm hunting right now and we can discuss the patch situation

They sold out in record time , every single patch is spoken for on the order --I'll see if I can get more , but sure if it's possible --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

fordhunt

Dang SOLD OUT .. wow this would have been my first patch ..