Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

10 year Old Gobbler anniversary patch ---more available, the last of it ....

Started by Old Gobbler, March 14, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OLDGOBBLER PATCHES

Link to preorder....
http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

Here it is guys ! By overwhelming demand ......you see nagging does get results, lol!..... we did a special "one -off" throw back gobbler patch just like the very first ULTRA RARE gobbler head patch we did when OG was started 10 years ago with a special 10th  anniversary scroll....

This like all the other patches we have ever done ....is a one time deal .... DO NOT SNOOZE on this one cause these are even more limited than the regular annual patches we make

Here's the deal .....I should have these in 2-3 weeks , let's say 3 weeks to be safe , so arround first week of April I'll get them , then I'll mail them out asap -- they are 3 inch round 100%stitch , heat seal iron on ...., perfect for a vest , jacket , and they will fit on a cap

6.95 each +1.50 (no matter how many you order )to cover shipping and handling etc
Link to preorder
http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm 

Thanks so much --Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

KYHeadhunter02

Shannon, you did awesome buddy! They look great! I plan on grabbing a couple myself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Furtaker

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Furtaker on March 15, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
Are they really sold out already?
looks like it ....hang tight , I'll go and count the orders , give me to lunch time and check back , and if there is any more--I always put a few aside (just in case ) I'll revise the cart, if this is true - and that way some more can be ordered --shannon

-Shannon

Furtaker

Awesome, I'd really like to grab one of these. Thank you

zelmo1

Old Gobbler

Okay by bad.... , I recounted , i guess I goofed on the amount initially placed in  the cart ,,it's revised -- order right now

-Shannon

zelmo1

Haypatch

Thanks Shannon those are awesome! Got my ordwr in!

ccleroy

BottomLand54

Man I wish all the patches looked this good, glad their ain't bones and skulls but a real ethical looking turkey patch that I want be ashamed to use and wear. Thank you so much Shannon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

Happy

Once these are gone it's gonna be worse than the great tss shortage of 2018. Hide the women and kids.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Gobspur

Got mine ordered last night - thanks Shannon!  Next up.....Old gobbler window decals???? :funnyturkey:

tha bugman

Shannon, They look amazing!  I just preordered mine!  Thanks for doing this!