OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Delete

Started by Diablero, March 14, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablero

Hi y'all,
I'm new here in post but have been a lurker for a looong time. First and foremost, If there are any trust issues I have been a member of 24hourcampfire for years under the same name Diablero. I have done numerous transactions in the classifieds and have always paid my way. I also have an account on Facebook under the same name Diablero. Feel free to look those accounts up and you will see my transactions. I actually ordered 2 calls from your very own member here Lonehowl and paid for them a few days ago. I live for spring turkey hunting and predator hunting, don't hunt nothing else. Thanks for having me and be nice, I turned 46 today lol. This is the same ad below that I have on 24hourcampfire. Only difference is that I uploaded a photo ;D....Same thing as below if you want to text or call me then feel free to do so about trades, hunting or whatever...Cell # below. I'm not promoting 24hourcampfire or eBay in anyway. Just trying to get your comfort level ok with me.

Long shot here but I have a nice Leupold VX-2 3-9x50 that I would like to trade on a red illuminated dot 3-9 or whatever power scope (nothing less than 2-7). I'm looking for one with the cross hairs in the middle with little red dot that has a reostat for turning the red dot up and down. Burris use to make one called the Electro Dot. If someone has one of those to trade on or something similar of quality let me know. The glass is excellent. It tracks true as it should. This scope is just like any other Leupold VX2 3-9x50 so I'm not going to post a pic. Photobucket has gotten to be a pain in the  for pop-ups and it about causes me to have a stroke when trying to upload pics lol. If you want to see the scope text me at 276-698-0831 and I will gladly send you pics.

This scope is not for sale. Trade only.

Thanks

Mike