OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Heavyweight 6's

Started by ka30270, March 21, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ka30270

With the Heavyweight 7's being impossible to find and the TSS loads even more rare does anyone have any experience with the Heavyweight 6's? Looks like a pretty good load but I've never shot any.

Thanks

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

quackaddict

I thought about ordering some myself, but just haven't pushed the "submit order" button yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Deast1988

I've been able to hold 110/120 @40yds. TruLock .560 (#7) choke. To me the patterns are very similar to these #6 longbeard patterns. It's 15g/cc looses pattern density between 40/50yds. Not recommending you shoot past 40 because the patterns drop off drastically. But out to 40 for me they will crush as the day is long. I normally do the old school method, run #7 first back up with #6. I have 2/3boxes of the heavyweight #6s. And not scared to shoot them as my main shell. Don't expect the #7 numbers you see folks get but 100+ is easy to get and keep to 40yds. With the #6s

mightyjoeyoung

There was just a thread on this about half way down the page...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.