Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

STRUT ZONE GAME CALLS GIVEAWAY ---GAME CALLED !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 08, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

Spring Fever

Tidewater Tom

Educated beyond my intelligence...

OldMarine

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

turkeyhunter60

BIG FRANK...

chbarnha

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

kdsberman

Great looking call. I'm in for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wcerin

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

bigjake

I'm not a frequent visitor to this site, but "joined" a few years ago, thinking perhaps I might learn something.  The rules for the call give-away, in my opinion, are highly disciminatory........  First of all, requiring a certain number of posts.....why (?), and secondly, penalizing people that actually have a life and aren't sitting at a computer or on their phone all day.

tanna114

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Sir-diealot

Quote from: bigjake on March 11, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
  I'm not a frequent visitor to this site, but "joined" a few years ago, thinking perhaps I might learn something.  The rules for the call give-away, in my opinion, are highly disciminatory........  First of all, requiring a certain number of posts.....why (?), and secondly, penalizing people that actually have a life and aren't sitting at a computer or on their phone all day.
I am not the owner and serve in no official or unofficial capacity here but have spent some time on sites that do things this way, one reason for both MAY be to eliminate bot hacking, by calling out the end of the giveaway and making you post at no specific time it helps to eliminate this from happening.

I have run giveaways on a PC gaming site I run using one of the most popular giveaway apps and I can tell you they are full of ways for people to cheat on them and this way is much more fair. (That is why I do flash giveaways now when I do them)
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

M22

dixiemagnum80