OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

You have $140 and want a trumpet in the next month, who do you call?

Started by Gobble!, March 05, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

As the subject states I'm looking to pickup my first trumpet. I have a budget of $150. Only problem is I'd like to have something by mid April. I've reached out to a couple call makers here but also interested in hearing everyones thoughts.
Appreciate It,
Justin

Terry

If KP has one available, then he is a safe bet. If not, Brian Mero is another great option. AGE and Natural Addiction are two more. All will play very well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

richard black

Anthony Ellis of AGE Trumpets. Great natural sound and easy draw. I have taken several turkeys with one of his trumpets.  Check out his available calls on his website

davisd9

I think KP sold all his but he is who I check with first.  The I would check with Matt Mclain or Natural Addiction (Billy McCallister). Have heard great things about Ellis as well.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

nitro

Permar Delrin Classic for $125 is another option.

Great hunting call
Royal Slam 2008

CMBOSTC

I would buy one of my trumpets and one of my pot calls for $150.

NCbowjunkie

That will get you 2 of mine shipping included have several ready to go

1iagobblergetter

Will

Prohunter3509

I was also looking into one later not rite now so who is k.p.

davisd9

Quote from: Prohunter3509 on March 05, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
I was also looking into one later not rite now so who is k.p.

KPcalls on here, Kenny Pedelahore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Terry

They're beautiful, but they play very well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

chefrific

Gobble!

Ended up buying a call from AGE. Saw he had one available and jumped on it. Appreciate everyone's responses and PMs.