Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nikon TurkeyPro BTR ARD (Anti Reflection Device)

Started by Premier Turkey Calls, March 09, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier Turkey Calls

I'm looking for an ARD for the Nikon TurkeyPro BTR (Any color). If you have one I would love to buy it. If you don't have one but are aware of a website to buy one, or even another brand that is compatible, please send me a personal message.

dms2511

Contact Nikon customer service. They sent me 2 of them for free when I needed them.

Premier Turkey Calls

I did yesterday and they said they're discontinued and they don't have any. How long ago did you get yours dms2511?

SwampMoss

Can i ask why they quit producing the turkey pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premier Turkey Calls

I am unsure why but it's a shame. It's a great scope and from what I've seen on this website alone, it's of high demand and when one goes up for sale it's gone within minutes. I was lucky enough to get a refurbished one from Natchez Shooting Supply right before they went off the market.

dms2511

It was definitely after they had been discontinued, probably a year ago. I spoke to Nikon represanative at NWTF convention, and supposedly Nikon is having discussions about bringing them back based on demand. I think they still offer the ARD on their coyote scopes, so I'm thinking it should still be available?

I needed one for the same reason you did, as I bought a reconditioned one from Natchez as well.

Premier Turkey Calls

The coyote special is 40mm where the TurkeyPro is 36mm. I asked if they had a compatible model and they said that they don't have anything in 36mm.

dms2511

If you are using a butler creek flip up scope cover, you could go with a Tenebraex ARD. They are made to fit inside the butler creek scope covers. I have used them on a Leupold turkey scope that I own, and they work well. Only other option that I know if you can't find one. Hope that helps.