turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Several Sponsors Dump NRA

Started by 1iagobblergetter, February 25, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

I recently have read several sponsors have dropped the NRA due to the recent shooting. A few Airlines,Rental car companies,etc...Google it and keep it in mind the next time everyone's traveling..

bchilde

You can thank the liberal snowflakes for this. For some reason it's always the guns fault.

g8rvet

My son works for Enterprise, is a Lifetime NRA member and not happy. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Twowithone

This is a lil bump in the road for the NRA and its not their fault but somebodys gotta be the scapegoat in this horendious act that this person did. I find it quite amusing that a couple of the sponsors are car rental companies. Did Hertz car rental forget their cars kill people also or is it the driver of said car. Its the same thing.The NRA will rebound after a few months I dont think the FBI or the Broward Sheriffs office will rebound after this though. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

dublelung

Blame the gun! Blame the NRA, blame everyone except the idiots who didn't heed all the warning about the guy being a loose cannon. Why not blame the pansy cop who wasn't prepared to do what he's been trained to do? Why not blame the FBI for not following up on the tip the youtube user from Mississippi gave them? Nope, all of those things don't fit the liberal agenda so it's gotta be the NRA's fault. I'm a proud NRA lifetime endowment member and it'll take much more than those politically correct companies to derail the NRA. Any of you who aren't members should become one today.

HFultzjr

Lifetime member here.
Just more names to add to my list that I WON"T SUPPORT.
Plus I'll tell everyone I know why and what I think.
:character0029:

coyote1

I saw the list yesterday and none of those companies will see a dime of my money. Blaming the gun is like blaming the hammer when a carpenter hits their thumb or the spoon for someone being overweight.

Spitten and drummen

Strange how 30 years ago every high school in the south had trucks with guns hanging in the back glass including mine and none of these shootings ever took place. Mental disorders along with screwed up parenting techniques are the main culprits at play in my opinion.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nyhunter

The way i see it's free advertisement for the NRA, If those liberal morons think this is gonna hurt the NRA  there highly mistaken ! My guess is more people will join and make them all the stronger. I just hope "WE/ US " as a hunting community can stick together and boycott these companies, and give them a little of there own medicine.  SO keep a list of those dropping the NRA going.  and give them a great big

UP YOURS  :TrainWreck1:

slicksbeagles1

Patron member joined when I was in my 20's I'm 59 now I agree with all your statements. Until something is done to deter this besides 3 hots and a cot it will continue. Instead of spending all the money to figure out way, a trial, and if there is proof without a doubt  that the perpetrator committed the crime you go straight to the death chamber and pull the trigger.

Yoder409

Quote from: HFultzjr on February 25, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
Lifetime member here.
Just more names to add to my list that I WON"T SUPPORT.
Plus I'll tell everyone I know why and what I think.
:character0029:

Bingo !!

This boycott stuff is a two way street.    Simple enough.   

Never hurts to pick up the phone and call these companies' 800 number and.tell them so, either............
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

compton30

Quote from: coyote1 on February 25, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Blaming the gun is like blaming the hammer when a carpenter hits their thumb or the spoon for someone being overweight.

We blame cocaine and heroin for people abusing them. Just saying.

Gooserbat

Just makes the division a little clearer.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: compton30 on February 25, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
Blaming the gun is like blaming the hammer when a carpenter hits their thumb or the spoon for someone being overweight.

If you took cocaine and heroin away it would be something else...Just saying!!

Tom Foolery

Quote from: compton30 on February 25, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Not sure who we is but I sure don't blame the drug I blame the moron that takes them. 

Blaming the object is a liberal way of thinking.