OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scott Basehore Calls

Started by Will, February 22, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

I just received this beautiful set of calls from Mr Scott Basehore. I finally received the phone call about two months ago. Mr Basehore asked what kind of sound I was looking for and I requested mature hen. He mentioned Walnut over Cedar and there it was. Guys... these calls a awesome. The many hen sounds I can get out of this set is phenomenal. Kee Kees are great too. I'm gonna Hunt these bad girls on my trip to South Carolina. Oh and you can look and see just how great the craftsmanship is. Perfect to say the least. The artwork of the gobbler is top notch. If you were ever considering his calls....DO IT....get on that list you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

GORGEOUS call set !!!!    Congrats to you on the new additions to the family !!!

JOOC......... What is Mr. Baeshore's wait time at the moment ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

hunter22

Awesome set from one of the best. Congrats....

nsselle

my 3rd order from him placed 9-10-15 and he has not called yet if that gives you an idea..................Nice set Mr. Will.

Yoder409

Quote from: nsselle on February 22, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
my 3rd order from him placed 9-10-15 and he has not called yet if that gives you an idea..................Nice set Mr. Will.

A busy man.........

But the pics above go far in explaining why, I reckon.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

1iagobblergetter

Beautiful set.   :drool: I can hardly wait until I get my phone call.

perrytrails

Scott makes some awesome scratch boxes too!!

Will

Quote from: Yoder409 link=topic=79348.msg770554#msg770554 date=1519345438

JOOC......... What is Mr. Baeshore's wait time at the moment ??
/quote]

I think it was a little over 2 years. It's been awhile and I actually had stopped thinking about them. I can't tell you how perfect these calls are, in sound and craftsmanship. Mr Basebore defiantly pays attention to detail.

boxcaller

His calls are incredible,..handcrafted, realistic sounding beauties.  And Scott is an example for all call builders on both sides of the chisel.   The realistic sound that he puts into those calls is unbelievable.     

alankrow

Congrats!! From one of the best!!!

mgm1955

Congrats. A fine set of calls from a truly nice person!

Happy hooker

That walnut is so smooth in grain and color,,looks like those top shelf spendy bourbon s

BluMtnGobbler

BRIAN

Turkz39

Nice looking set of calls you got !