OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

field of dreams

Started by adkmountainken, January 24, 2019, 03:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

my 2 favorite call makers Ernie Fetters and Ralph Snodgrass!

NeverRoosting

Quote from: adkmountainken on January 24, 2019, 03:48:50 PM
my 2 favorite call makers Ernie Fetters and Ralph Snodgrass!

Both great guys and Ralph is one of my favorites hang out and BS with...never a dual moment with him!  Get them together in the same group and it's even better!  Congrats on the great group of calls!

Clardh

Very nice! I have a few Fetter calls and I love them.

If you had to choose a Ralph Snodgrass combo, what would it be?  He is making me one soon and I would like to have some input on the wood.

adkmountainken

hard call there but IF you can get him to make an ebony over chestnut it is a KILLER! also a cypress over ceder that I have in longbox  is hard to beat, called in the biggest bird I had EVER saw with it right to my buddy's lap!

Happy hooker

Top picture on the bottom left last call down with the very black paddle,,could you tell us what that is

adkmountainken

Ebony over Chestnut with a Holly inlay.

hunter22

Great calls. Old school all the way. My Snozz Osage over Sassafras is the last thing some nice gobblers have heard.

tomfooleryy

Sweet set of players you got there!

Chris O

VGJ5

I have a whole bunch of custom boxes, but I don't have one from either of those callmakers. Looks like I need to make some calls!
"Turkey hunting is a series of instant tactical decisions that are invariably irreversible."
- Colonel Tom Kelly