OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Here we go again!!!

Started by 1iagobblergetter, February 15, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dtrkyman

Something needs to change, but making more laws is not likely to resolve anything.  Look at drug addiction in this country, way more deaths and lives ruined!!!

owlhoot

Quote from: saverx on February 17, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
As long as Family and Church are not in the solution is there a solution?... Can taking away rights solve anything? I know people are very devastated and angry...... Be very cautious when giving up your rights.  Be cautious not to be brainwashed by politically driven media. Just some thoughts...

Have to agree.
It was a terrible tragedy.
But giving up rights  isn't going to fix the problems. The AR15 will be on the ban list , you don't think other semi-automatic guns will?
That turkey gun with pistols grip and short barrel, the tactical turkey sure looks  :character0029: What if something like that is used in one of these crimes? Just some thoughts.

greencop01

When you take God out of the public arena like schools for example what fills that void...............we need to go back to God, to take to our knees and pray! We also need to start actively raising our kids and be involved in their lives. I'm 65 yrs old and I see the change in society, what liberals and progressives call progress is tearing the fabric that holds society together. I don't have the answers, GOD does!
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: greencop01 on February 18, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
When you take God out of the public arena like schools for example what fills that void...............we need to go back to God, to take to our knees and pray! We also need to start actively raising our kids and be involved in their lives. I'm 65 yrs old and I see the change in society, what liberals and progressives call progress is tearing the fabric that holds society together. I don't have the answers, GOD does!
Amen to that!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

cphill

Quote from: greencop01 on February 18, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
.......100%agree

howl

There have always been crazies with guns. They didn't try anything because they were afraid. School shootings did not start until after guns were taken out of the schools. Who here had a deer stand in the bed of their truck and a rifle behind the seat when in high school? There were no shootings then.

What there was, was children left behind. Kids were not propped up or beat down to keep them in a system that needs them for funding. Let them flunk out or drop out.

Don't forget that the shooter was a product of the public education systems before he was ever involved with gun culture. If you're looking for a root cause, look at schools run like prisons for profit. They produce these monsters, then blame anyone else anyway they can. If they can push anti-gun politics at the same time, so much the better for them.

It's not about expecting gun control to work or even protecting children. Those who want their opponents disarmed are using the tragedy to push the disarmament agenda. If protecting students was the primary focus, they would have pursued other options when gun control has been less likely.