only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Corder please remove this post

Started by turkeynewb, February 10, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 10, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Can't wait to get my call thanks man guys it was 50.00

$50.00 ?? was there something wrong with it? His striker alone is $25.00 and you paid $25.00 for the pot. Clint sells his pot and striker starting at $125.00 with a 2 year wait.

BottomLand54

It was joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 10, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
It was joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man you must know somebody to get that call for 50 dollars.  You are the Bottomland54 turkey hunting legend in my book.... :fud:

jed clampett

The wait....has been longer than 2 years!!

M,Yingling

hell if the dude gets his asking price great for him ,,, as they say its worth what someone is willing to pay

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

yelpy

Quote from: M,Yingling on February 10, 2018, 06:28:50 PM
hell if the dude gets his asking price great for him ,,, as they say its worth what someone is willing to pay

Agreed!!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: M,Yingling on February 10, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

I agree....It would have been good entertainment to see how long it took to sell. If it did that is...

rbreedi1

A call is worth what someone is willing to pay.. I'll never disrespect a man's asking price. It's a free trade world. If it's too high, the call will sit. Just move along,  no need to be the price police, it will work itself out  :icon_thumright:
Thunder Ridge Totes

Buzzkiller

I've been on his list for 3 yrs and still haven't got one. I hate to see people get them just to make money off of them

turkeynewb

I didn't get them to make money off of them and  waited 4years plus.

yelpy

I would actually like to buy one some day because I know I won't get one from Clint since I hear he stopped taking orders. So keep posting them up for sale or drop me a pm.

merriamsman

I've got a Halloran Cacklin' Crystal I'll let go for $500.00...

KYHeadhunter02

Family dogs for sale for the right price.. Keeps your chair warm..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nsselle

I'll take your dog, why is this post still up, guy asked for it to be removed.

hunter22

Heads up on a Corder Osage glass call. Clint is auctioning one on Facebook for a fund raiser for his daughter. Last time I looked it was up to $350. It ends tomorrow at noon. My bet is that it exceeds $500.