Main Menu

sold

Started by bornagain64, February 04, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

Sold. 

mgm1955

West Augusta

It took me a few years and a lot of help to learn to run a trumpet.  That was before YouTube.  My suggestion is try again.  I don't go to the woods without one now and Brian makes one of the best. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

paboxcall

Quote from: West Augusta on February 05, 2018, 09:39:22 PM
It took me a few years and a lot of help to learn to run a trumpet.  That was before YouTube.  My suggestion is try again.  I don't go to the woods without one now and Brian makes one of the best.

Exactly. Steve's advice is spot on. It was a couple years for me and a lot of help from one of the OG members here to learn to correctly control air flow, and I'm still practicing to get better!

This is a good trumpet - keep it and take it with you everywhere. YouTube can help a lot.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

bornagain64

Price drop.
Thanks for the responses. I did try youtube.: Marlin Watkins seemed to have the
Best instructional video. I did not see many more that explained it any better.

bornagain64