turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

When you have to “go”

Started by 17hornethunter, January 28, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

17hornethunter

I wanted to share something that I found recently that I think you guys may like. They are called wysi wipes. They are basically dried compressed towelettes that take up hardly any room at all. When you are done doing your business, You just wet the puck and it fluffs up into a wet wash cloth. I got the bigger ones, and one puck will take care of one "go". Can use them for other things too like removing face paint , blowing nose, whatever .

BottomLand54

What is one puck? And how do you wet em? Pee on em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17hornethunter

Just use water from your bottle or stream

land cruiser

Just use dude wipes.
DUDE Wipes Flushable Wet Wipes Individually Wrapped for Travel, Unscented with Vitamin-E & Aloe, 100% Biodegradable (1 Pack, 30 Wipes) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LXBZF2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_qFJBAb90T4GTB

owlhoot

Be stealthy in the turkey woods .
Just use depends! :TooFunny:

Greg Massey

Guys , do you know they sale a paperback book that tells you how to CRAP in the woods, we have a copy at our hunting cabin and we have all the kids ready this book. You will be surprise how many kids have never used the outdoor toilet ....

fallhnt

After the paper work is done, I've been using individually wrapped Wet Ones to clean my hands for years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

bbcoach

Quote from: owlhoot on January 28, 2018, 04:03:19 PM
Be stealthy in the turkey woods .
Just use depends! :TooFunny:
Agreed!  You only have to defeat the turkeys eyes and ears not it's nostrils.  If you can stand it then well...........!   :TooFunny:  By the way, I normally carry some paper in my vest just in case.

BottomLand54

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 28, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Guys , do you know they sale a paperback book that tells you how to CRAP in the woods, we have a copy at our hunting cabin and we have all the kids ready this book. You will be surprise how many kids have never used the outdoor toilet ....

Lol do you teach em what a puck is?

Kids find a hollow stump and
Make sure there isn't a raccoon in it.

Make sure you don't use poison Ivey or poised oak.

MickT

Make sure to eat plenty of corn to stack the deck.

3bailey3

I buddy told me about blue shop rags, told after using them hang them on some barb wire come back the next year and you can reuse them!

owlhoot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 28, 2018, 08:01:03 PM
I buddy told me about blue shop rags, told after using them hang them on some barb wire come back the next year and you can reuse them!
Heck thought they were there so a guy wouldn't tear his britches crossing the fence.lol ::)

17hornethunter

Bottomland, you seem to have a hard time with the word "puck". I'll try to explain it to you. It's basically the shape of a chew can or hockey puck, but much smaller. I find them to be convenient.

Question for you.

What is poison Ivey? Or poised oak? I could have sworn it was poison ivy and poison oak. But, what do I know ? :happy0064:

Greg Massey

Quote from: 17hornethunter on January 28, 2018, 08:36:03 PM
Bottomland, you seem to have a hard time with the word "puck". I'll try to explain it to you. It's basically the shape of a chew can or hockey puck, but much smaller. I find them to be convenient.

Question for you.

What is poison Ivey? Or poised oak? I could have sworn it was poison ivy and poison oak. But, what do I know ? :happy0064:
Bottomland54, is just a country boy and he doesn't know any better. But his heart is in the right place ..

FullChoke

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 28, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Guys , do you know they sale a paperback book that tells you how to CRAP in the woods, we have a copy at our hunting cabin and we have all the kids ready this book.

You can also use it page by page. You can get around 65 BMs out of the paperback edition.

Cheers  ;D

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.