turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It is coming

Started by Treerooster, March 09, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treerooster

For the Northern hunters with the spring just a little too far away.

A song to go a long with the pic. Love the guitar in it. Skip to about 1:15 if you want to get to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_IRGzIBS0

Happy

Hah! It's dumping down the snow right now where I am at. That's ok, you southern boys have at it and keep us intertained. We will come in for the Grand Finale.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  Wow,...that brings back lots of memories, Gary.  I don't know how many times I sang that song back in the 70's while either sitting in the cold New Mexico or Arizona mountains, either fishing or hunting, as the sun started to come over the mountain peaks to the east.
... I must admit that I always preferred the Beatles original version. 

g8rntn

1iagobblergetter

Rub it in. Congrats anyway...Lol...

Cut N Run

Every day gets closer to turkey season. I'm about like a kid waiting on Christmas for it too.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Treerooster

Ooops my bad.  :)

That's an old pic. I'm a NORTHERN hunter and biting at the bit just like you guys. Except I will start in early April somewhere, probably NE early archery. Put the pic up there because of the sun coming up...and the turkey was cool too...eh?

Hey Gobblenut, the song brings back memories for me too. I like both versions but like the Haven version a bit more because of the guitar.

I was up in the hills today ice fishing. The ice was a foot thick but it was about 18-20 inches earlier.

So...Lil Darlin'...I feel that ice is slowly melting...

redjones

Well Done TR aways leave them Hangin.

Greg
Semper Fi

quavers59

I start on April 23rd in New Jersey. Can't get here soon enough!!!

penna shooter

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

Sir-diealot

Long time til May first I'll tell ya.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."