turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for a hydro dipper

Started by Capt. Randy, October 03, 2017, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Randy

Looking for a hydro dipper to do my shotgun. I'm in west central Florida. Looking for someone with a good reputation. It's a 870 youth 2o gauge with knoxx stock. Looking to have it dipped in new bottomland by Mossyoak. Thanks

Ralph-NY

either rob Roberts or tarjac either one does great work

Capt. Randy

Thanks Ralph.  I forgot about Rob Roberts!!

dms2511

Having used several companies in the past, no question my favorite is TARJAC!  No disapointment

Bayou Gold

Baker Hydrographics in Huntsville, AL.  Look him up on Facebook or google.

$160 on shotgun dip

Uncle Tom

Captain Randy, Jim Crumley out of Roanoke, Va. does Bottomland Mossy Oak...I had a old 870 Wingmaster done last year...replaced the stock & forarm (oak) with a black composite and he dipped entire gun for like $195 i believe. Think he invented the bottomland pattern years ago. He also did a BPS for me and it still looks like new....been hunted hard for like 10 years. The Wingmaster I bought is like new...a 1992 model and maby 2 boxes shells thru it...so made it my go to turkey gun. Several ozs. lighter than the BPS. His web site is www.Camoforguns.com and 1 800 843 2266...does outstanding work and quick turn around time.

Gobble!

Quote from: Uncle Tom on December 20, 2017, 11:52:36 AM
Captain Randy, Jim Crumley out of Roanoke, Va. does Bottomland Mossy Oak...I had a old 870 Wingmaster done last year...replaced the stock & forarm (oak) with a black composite and he dipped entire gun for like $195 i believe. Think he invented the bottomland pattern years ago. He also did a BPS for me and it still looks like new....been hunted hard for like 10 years. The Wingmaster I bought is like new...a 1992 model and maby 2 boxes shells thru it...so made it my go to turkey gun. Several ozs. lighter than the BPS. His web site is www.Camoforguns.com and 1 800 843 2266...does outstanding work and quick turn around time.

Been meaning to take a gun to him for years. Maybe this year.