OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best way to upload pictures?

Started by Coop1082, September 26, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Recently downloaded the newest IOS to my iPhone. With the update came not being able to upload photos via the attachment button on OG. The new IOS won't  take JPG photos. Regardless as to if you change back to the JPEG format for your phone, OG still won't accept the pictures being as to the site doesn't accept JPEGS.. What is the best way to upload photos to OG using an iPhone that you guys can suggest?
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

kwild835

eorlando

Tapatalk seems to be the easiest but it degrades the picture quality. I saw you were having issues with Flickr. That is what I use. It seems to give me the best quality picture. It takes a little bit of getting used to but I don't have any issues with it now. I am using Android though. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help to get your Flickr going

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chris O

I'm not good at it but I email my photos to myself and forward them to  i cloud drive then when choose file on OG just go to i cloud drive and select photo.I usually choose large for the picture size. After you get i cloud drive sometimes you don't have to email the pictures to yourself first you can choose the iCloud Drive instead of text or email.And you always have to type something in with your pictures I can't just post a picture without any words for me anyway

Coop1082

I believe I got tapatalk to work. Just reuploaded.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]