OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

It is upon us!

Started by Coop1082, September 02, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

With a year of wait time, Saturday kickoff is finally back! Checking to see how many Bama fans we've got floating around here! With that being said ROLL TIDE to all that are! Have a great Saturday fellas!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

HookedonHooks

Sadly my squad has dove off the deep end and forgot how to swim.

When they first entered the conference, "They won't be able to compete" was frequently tossed around, and for three seasons they did everything to prove the naysayers wrong, but that was also the end of  Pinkel's reign, and had it not been for cancer, he would be coaching somewhere in the NFL. The direction that the program is currently headed and the environment of Mizzous campus, competing in the SEC will never happen, potentially ever again, at a serious competitive level that is.

But on the other hand, I'm actually a college athlete myself, but am out this season on injury. My brothers on the field are warming up in Des Moines, Iowa this second actually, ready to go pound Grandview Bulldogs into the turf. Last season we were National Runner Up, losing in the National Championship on Daytona Beach is a tough one, but if you're into NAIA football at all, be on the lookout for us, as Baker Wildcats are known to SHRED their opponents.

silvestris

Rooting for Bama is like rooting for Microsoft.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Coop1082

Lol. Born into it silvestris! 90% of my family is UA alumni and I played baseball there and am a graduate from there as well! It has been quite a good ride for a while now! Curious to see how much Hurts has grown. FSU with that defensive line is going to be one heck of a test out the gate for him!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Greg Massey

GO VOL"S ...big orange ...Rocky Top home sweet home to me...Rocky top Tennessee ....

NCbowjunkie

Quote from: Greg Massey on September 02, 2017, 02:07:21 PM
GO VOL"S ...big orange ...Rocky Top home sweet home to me...Rocky top Tennessee ....
Greg , have you got one of these. The call in the middle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Massey

Quote from: NCbowjunkie on September 02, 2017, 10:03:04 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on September 02, 2017, 02:07:21 PM
Greg , have you got one of these. The call in the middle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
No i don't that pretty neat...like it....

Hooksfan

Alabama has had a good run for a while and they have my utmost respect.  Having Saban doesn't hurt.
I was born in Baton Rouge.  We bleed purple and gold.
Looks like we finally have a quarterback and a coach. Two things we have been without for quite a while.
Should be a great matchup this year when Bama and LSU meet up.
Geaux Tigers!

RutnNStrutn

Personally, I bleed orange and blue. I'm a die hard Gator fan. Spent 5 great years in Gainesville. Can't say that I was anything but disappointed by our opening game. Our O coordinator sucks, we apparently don't have a QB - AGAIN!!!, and I'm beginning to lose faith in Coach Mac. But I still love my Gators!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

compton30

You might accuse me of loving Florida State Football...

Greg Massey

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on September 04, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
Personally, I bleed orange and blue. I'm a die hard Gator fan. Spent 5 great years in Gainesville. Can't say that I was anything but disappointed by our opening game. Our O coordinator sucks, we apparently don't have a QB - AGAIN!!!, and I'm beginning to lose faith in Coach Mac. But I still love my Gators!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
My wife is a big Gator fan...she lived in Gainesville Fl.... He mom lives next to the Saint John River...

saverx

Miss State alum here. We have a defense this year and think we might cause some trouble for  some teams this year. Also the home of Mossy Oak!

compton30

Quote from: saverx on September 08, 2017, 03:44:15 PM
Miss State alum here. We have a defense this year and think we might cause some trouble for  some teams this year. Also the home of Mossy Oak!

I often wonder why Dan Mullen is still the coach there. I thought he wouldve parlayed that run to #1 a few years ago into a bigger job. If Fisher had left for LSU last year, he was my guy. Love Coach Mullen

Kylongspur88

I love college football, especially SEC, but rooting for UK is like rooting for a one legged man in an a++  kicking contest. With that said I do love watching Bama play.

davisd9

South Carolina fan here. Been a rough couple of seasons but I feel we are on the right track. If we finish with a win or so more than last year I will be happy. We need Dlineman badly. Offense is looking good!

Wife is one of those Vols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer