turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who's watching the fight tomorrow?

Started by Fieldturkey, August 25, 2017, 08:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

I'm pretty sure I'll be watching. Hopefully for that kind of money it lasts more than a couple rounds. I'd have to bet on Mayweather(strickly by his record and its boxing)..Knockout in the 3rd or 4th,but hope it goes longer and McGregor proves me wrong and gives him a beat down.....

Rzrbac

I'm an MMA fan so I'm certainly pulling for McGregor.  With that said MMA guys fight from a greater distance than boxers. A decent boxer should be able to evade a good puncher with an MMA background. Their punches come from a long way off compared to boxers.

I would dearly love to see McGregor knock him out and then after the fight is over, choke Floyd out just to add insult to injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

At the reported amount of minimum payouts of $100 million +... I'd fight either one of them for 1/2 that, and it might be just as entertaining watching me run away for as many rounds as possible until I got hit - ONCE.
:toothy9:

davisd9

Smart money is on Mayweather though he will win decision and not knockout. He will dance the ring and land punches for points as he can. It will get interesting if McGregor lands a power punch and how Mayweather responds to it. McGregor has shown he can takes some licks, but he has to pick his strikes and not just go swinging for the fence every time. We will see, but I am not watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

quavers59

I know no one really gives McGregor a chance- but I think he may pull an upset tonight. You cant overlook his heavier bone structure and much stronger legs and glutes. Boxers usually have real thin legs  and MayWeather has them too. MMA fighters are built in the lower body as I think every one here knows. Still MayWeather is much faster and seemingly never gets hit. I really think Conor McGregor pulls this upset off with his uppercut. Wish I could afford to watch.

Ihuntoldschool

This is the easiest fight of Mayweather's illustrious career. He will prove untouchable and make McGregor look like a fish out of water. Absolutely no contest here.

larry9988

larry9988

Just kidding, but I want be shelling out $100 to watch it.I would rather use that hundred to buy a call I can keep for more than a few minutes, the length of a fight.They'll make that hundred million off someone besides me.

larry9988

Bad grammar, won't not want. Should have proof read.

Farmboy27

I'd rather listen to a game of checkers on the radio

Jbird22

Well, Conor didn't score the early KO like I hoped but a lot of the "boxing elites" are having to eat crow that Conor was very competitive up until the 9th and 10th rds. He had WAAAAYYYY more success and lasted MUCH longer vs Floyd in his world than Floyd would vs. him in the octagon.

Big Guy

Went about like I expected.  First few rounds Mayweather was just kind of figuring McGregor out.  Then picked him apart.  I think I'm the only one who wanted Mayweather to win.  I don't particularly like either one, but for some reason can't find myself rooting for McGregor.

Bowguy

I didn't see the fight. Wasn't gonna spend that kinda money on pay per view. I heard McGregor did better than expected.
In a real fight he'd kill Mayweather.
Like to see them switch roles now and see if Mayweather gets out of the first round. Answer is not a chance but McGregor asked for this and I figured it'd go like I heard it did.