Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My name is Eric and I have a Buice problem....

Started by eorlando, August 14, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on February 22, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Eric, We know you are good at Turkey Photography...Let's see the Buice updated family photo.... :drool:
Thanks John!!! I haven't gotten anything new in a few months. I have been putting a 20 ga for my daughter/me so I have brown dumping money into that. Here is the latest picture.

From left to right.
Tiger maple, Olivewood, California Madrone Burl, Lignum Vitae w/ sapwood, Orangewood, Amboyna Burl w/ sapwood, Tulipwood, Amboyna Burl w/ sapwood 5 1/2", Amboyna Burl w/ Ivory bell and MP, Osage w/ Ivory MP, Pink Ivory, Macassar Ebony w/ Ivory MP 6 1/2", Bradford Pear, Black and White Ebony, Gaboon Ebony, Osage, Mud cured fence post Osage, and last but not least in the front an old rifle shell wingbone Cocobola.

The collection of Buice trumpets by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

I can't afford one this year but after hearing of them here I will be sure to have one by next year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

1iagobblergetter

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

HookedonHooks

:theman: :theman: :theman:
We bow down sir. That is IMPRESSIVE to say the least.

KentuckyHeadhunter

That burl set with the sapwood on the bell still blows me away.  I think you've had them long enough.  I'll send you my address again :TooFunny:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Bennett

No Allen they have to pass through me first! Lol

eorlando

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on February 22, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
That burl set with the sapwood on the bell still blows me away.  I think you've had them long enough.  I'll send you my address again :TooFunny:
Haha Allen. They aren't going anywhere.

eorlando

Quote from: Bennett on February 22, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
No Allen they have to pass through me first! Lol
Figured you would want first dibs on them Seth. I don't have any plans on any of them leaving though.

eorlando

Quote from: HookedonHooks on February 22, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
:theman: :theman: :theman:
We bow down sir. That is IMPRESSIVE to say the least.
Thanks man!!!

nsselle

Who makes those calls and how do you get a hold of this man?  Great collection.

nitro

If you don't post up photos of dead Gobblers with the Buice calls that called them in, you are just collecting wood...

Billy makes calls for Turkey Killers.    :toothy9: :toothy9:

Nice starter set Eric.
Royal Slam 2008

slicksbeagles1

Nice collection for us that don't know the types of wood could you list them in order

eorlando

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on February 24, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
Nice collection for us that don't know the types of wood could you list them in order

Thanks!!! The post is now edited with the types of wood listed above the picture.

eorlando

Quote from: nitro on February 22, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
If you don't post up photos of dead Gobblers with the Buice calls that called them in, you are just collecting wood...

Billy makes calls for Turkey Killers.    :toothy9: :toothy9:

Nice starter set Eric.
Oh I plan on posting some dead gobbler pics next weekend with one of them. Just need to decide which one to bring.