turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got My 2010 Bird Back From Taxi

Started by Crappiepro, April 14, 2011, 08:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

I asked the question on here about color phased birds last week, A few of my buddies were telling me how good my bird looked at the Taxidermist's shop. They all kept saying "You love your bird, its really red" Well after going over and taking a look at the red bird I could tell it wasn't mine LOL. I thought from the way they were talking that maybe it was a color or hue that may have came out when it was cured or tanned. I looked at the taxi and he said "I can tell by the look on your face thats not your is it?" Well what had happened was me and another guys tickets got switched. well, a long story short this is my bird. I got this one opening day last year. Its 27# with 9 1/2 inch beard and 1 1/16 or so spurs. Its in the half strut gobbling pose. Its hanging in my den and I couldn't be happier with the job he did, it looks awesome!

[attachment deleted by admin]

NYGobblergetter

Looks good ! I am getting my 2010 bird with a double beard done the same way. It should be done any day.

mnturkey

SEMPER FI

bowhunter84

cassga

harvester

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

turkey slayer

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

TANK

I wish mine looked half as good as yalls..................... :character0029:

cannonball