News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cove's 2017

Started by Cove, June 24, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Cove always another Epic season
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sixbird

I'm hanging at the house this morning, playing my calls and pining for some turkey season...Any turkey season. Thinking about the season past and all the adventures/time with good friends...I go on here to somewhat easy my longing and low and behold, I see this! Man, what a great adventure and fine description of it! The pics are absolutely gorgeous...I can imagine the day to day unfolding and the moments you hold privately.
Thanks for sharing all of that with all of us who are living day by day, waiting to hear that next gobble...You made my day brutha'!

BHMTitan

Dave - thanks for allowing us to relive your season with you!

derek

Thanks for sharing Dave.  Enjoyed the read and pics!
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Cove

Many thanks gents!  :thanks:

Gut_Pile

Business as usual bud. Thanks for sharing!!
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

ILHUNTER

That is a great season with some absolutely awesome photos to back it up.  One of these days I would like to travel that much and hunt a lot of those areas.

birddogdoc

Incredible season...congrats and thanks for sharing those awesome photos

misfire

It is not very often that the word "eloquent" comes to mind when discussing turkey hunting. Dadgum Dave, you need to start sending this stuff in to hunting magazines.

BTW, the girlfriend is too Purdy for you
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Publicland

Fantastic rundown on the the spring of 17, hopefully the man upstairs see's fit for us to be amongst em again in 18! June such as sad month! Time for us to crawl back in shadows for a while I guess.

Cove

Quote from: Publicland on June 29, 2017, 10:07:42 PM
Fantastic rundown on the the spring of 17, hopefully the man upstairs see's fit for us to be amongst em again in 18! June such as sad month! Time for us to crawl back in shadows for a while I guess.

As always. Let's scratch and claw through the "existing" phase to see if our heads will still be above water when the dogwoods get the hankerin' to do their thing next spring.

Quote from: misfire on June 29, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

BTW, the girlfriend is too Purdy for you

Tell me something I don't know . . . . but don't tell her, I think I've got her fooled.

Quote from: ILHUNTER on June 28, 2017, 02:43:09 PM
That is a great season with some absolutely awesome photos to back it up.  One of these days I would like to travel that much and hunt a lot of those areas.

Don't wait until "one of these days" . . . I'm forever afraid that won't ever get here. Best of luck to ya in hunting fresh terrain.

pauld

Rio Fan

I always look forward to your season recap and photos. Congrats on another incredible spring.

2INCHHOOKS

Great Season.. thanks for the re kindle of memories.. :z-guntootsmiley: