OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GONE

Started by yelpy, July 05, 2017, 11:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

compton30

Quote from: Jbird22 on July 06, 2017, 10:08:39 PM
Quote from: compton30 on July 06, 2017, 09:54:28 PM
Let's put it to a poll of OG users.
By all means, go for it!

The dry sarcasm doesn't come through over text.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Brantleyville on July 06, 2017, 11:21:22 PM
The seller thanked the buyer for posting SPF within 30 minutes of the post.......

I vote that we get back to accepting deals as they happen.
I'm really confused why there's any issues even on this post.... We were texting about the calls, and came to an agreement, therefore I quickly went and posted such to inform everyone else as such.

Jbird22

Quote from: compton30 on July 07, 2017, 01:24:55 AM
Quote from: Jbird22 on July 06, 2017, 10:08:39 PM
Quote from: compton30 on July 06, 2017, 09:54:28 PM
Let's put it to a poll of OG users.
By all means, go for it!

The dry sarcasm doesn't come through over text.
It did. My reply was sarcasm as well. It's all good.  :icon_thumright:

Jbird22

Quote from: HookedonHooks on July 07, 2017, 08:13:25 AM
Quote from: Brantleyville on July 06, 2017, 11:21:22 PM
The seller thanked the buyer for posting SPF within 30 minutes of the post.......

I vote that we get back to accepting deals as they happen.
I'm really confused why there's any issues even on this post.... We were texting about the calls, and came to an agreement, therefore I quickly went and posted such to inform everyone else as such.
HoH, obviously your posting that in this thread was legit as you did buy the calls. But, if you'll think about the possibilities of "buyers" posting SPF in a seller's thread, surely you'll understand why it's best for the seller to post that.

crenshawco

HoH involved in another squabble in the classifieds. Shocking  :lol:

Jbird22

Na, just trying to prevent future squabbles.

HookedonHooks

I'm not at all involved in a squabble on the classifieds..... I was texting Tom about the group of calls days previous to the posting even. After it was posted we came to an agreement. The only problem here is all the unnecessary comments that came afterwards. I appreciate your concern, and in order to get the situation clarified Jbird, but as the for the rest of you, you're unnecessarily muttling this thread. Move on with your lives, as I did, if you want to reignite the issue go over to the poll post that's evidently finished.

Double B

Move on with your lives you say?

But we have no lives.......we are monitoring the turkey call classifieds in July!!!    :funnyturkey:
Followed by buzzards

Chris O

Quote from: Double B on July 07, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
Move on with your lives you say?

But we have no lives.......we are monitoring the turkey call classifieds in July!!!    :funnyturkey:
:z-winnersmiley:

mwr