OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Clint Corder Slate

Started by Jhp148, July 03, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhp148

I'm looking for Clint Corder or Riley Corder calls. Any surface.

Thanks,
John

Spitten and drummen

Lol. So is everyone else on here. Good luck. Hope one shows up for you.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nsselle

Good luck man, unless you get it from Clint directly, don't be fooled! Other pots sound just as good.

Coop1082

Yup be aware of fakes! I believe it was Jesse Smith on YouTube, JJNFLA on here, that put up a Corder fake vs real comparison. All things aside the fake sounded pretty darned good which is scary. Just don't get bit and be sure in your purchase if you don't buy direct!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Jhp148

Is there anyway to tell a fake from a real Corder ?

Coop1082

Without a real in hand I'm not sure. In Jesse's video the fake was all of a 1/4"  bigger around than the real, but that was it. Sound was different but it was two different pot woods. However they both sound nice. Real sounds better in his video, but the fake isn't bad by any means. Somebody else maybe has a good way to spot a difference??
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

jjnfla

Easiest thing would be to forward a pic of the call to Clint his user name on here is CDCORDER he will be able to tell..
  As for Corder calls if you can find a jatoba Corder slate grab it best slate call i own or have played..

Wvgobbler

I have 2 Corder calls both in Osage pots. Glass and slate they both sound fantastic. Is Clint taking orders again? Last I heard he wasn't just didn't know for sure.

KYTURKEY

Quote from: Wvgobbler on July 04, 2017, 02:42:01 PM
I have 2 Corder calls both in Osage pots. Glass and slate they both sound fantastic. Is Clint taking orders again? Last I heard he wasn't just didn't know for sure.

I don't think he is

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Coop1082 on July 03, 2017, 10:44:10 PM
Yup be aware of fakes! I believe it was Jesse Smith on YouTube, JJNFLA on here, that put up a Corder fake vs real comparison. All things aside the fake sounded pretty darned good which is scary. Just don't get bit and be sure in your purchase if you don't buy direct!
Yes it was Jesse Smith who uploaded a comparison video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy hooker

:z-flirtysmile3:Few months back I sent him a message on his Facebook page about taking orders,,he replied he may never take orders but maybe sell calls at shows,,I don't know him it would be nice if somebody who does could update us on what he may do in future.

mwr

Spitten and drummen

I checked with clint yesterday making sure im still on list for 3 of his pot calls. He said yes and it wont be long. Been almost 2 years.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE