OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can we make to catigories? 3 inch and 3.5 inch

Started by HogBiologist, February 10, 2011, 09:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

I was wondering if we can have two seperate sections for shells.  I know we broke gauge of gun down seperately.  I get so pumped at some of the patterns....until I see they are 3.5 inch not 3".  I would love to have a 3 inch only and then a 3.5 " section.  That way the newbies would not get cornfused about patterns and possibilities.

PLEASE???? :emoticon-cute-004: :emoticon-cute-004: :emoticon-cute-004:

I'll love you guys for ever!!!! :bike2: :emoticon-animal-005:

:chucknorris:
Certified Wildlife Biologist

R AJ

And see shot sizes on an even basis . Some are showing for example 350 shot but they are for TSS9s for instance while someone else reports that he got 208 #6s,etc.

I am with you on this,however the Excel spreadsheet may be the better way to assimilate info into useful data. We have lost lots of good number info since last Friday.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

How about we just say that 150+ at 40 is Very Solid, and that we are all Obsessive Compulsive about this stuff?  Put down the gun and step away from the targets!!!

Just kidding.  How about a Dedicated Sticky Thread with only 3" Patterns and Numbers, and Another Dedicated Sticky Thread with only 3.5" Patterns and Numbers?  2 Quick References, per say.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

HogBiologist

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on February 11, 2011, 06:39:32 AM

Just kidding.  How about a Dedicated Sticky Thread with only 3" Patterns and Numbers, and Another Dedicated Sticky Thread with only 3.5" Patterns and Numbers?  2 Quick References, per say.
I would be for that
Certified Wildlife Biologist

Basser69

Quote from: LaBiologist on February 11, 2011, 09:58:29 AM
Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on February 11, 2011, 06:39:32 AM

I would be for that

I would like to see  that too :icon_thumright: