turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Feeding time!

Started by 3bailey3, June 28, 2017, 09:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Someone said finding the good calls on here is like hunting, being at the right place at the right time, I have noticed that the good calls show up when you lest expect them, I have searched for the strut zone, time when calls show up most often and I have not found it yet, you guys are so random, just like the birds we chase.

Coop1082

It's 5 minutes before you clock in to work, 3 minutes after your last visit on here before closing your eyes for some sleep, and 1 minute after your wife walks in the door and demands your daddy/husband do list be done and to disregard turkeys calls. This has been my experience....lol
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: 3bailey3 on June 28, 2017, 09:54:09 PM
Someone said finding the good calls on here is like hunting, being at the right place at the right time, I have noticed that the good calls show up when you lest expect them, I have searched for the strut zone, time when calls show up most often and I have not found it yet, you guys are so random, just like the birds we chase.
At least your sporting and don't resort to Roost busting from everything I've seen from you on here.....Lol.. :icon_thumright:

fishr64

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one trying to figure it out, but so far unsuccessfully.

zsully

I'm with you guys.  I've come to the conclusion you just have to get lucky.  Unfortunately, I'm not really lucky when it comes to being on here when a pot I'm looking for comes up.  My wife and bank account are both happy that I'm not very lucky.

TauntoHawk

I can check 5 times a day and for a week, the day I don't log on the perfect call comes through at a steal of a price.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Happy hooker

Remember just a little while ago somebody put up a Mike Lapp matched set long and short box for $200 total!!!!! Missed that one by 5 minutes
I guess I have kind of noticed a little more frequency to post on Sunday mourning s,,maybe guys spent too much money on pull tabs Sat nite :o

3bailey3

That's a good tip Happy H. I saw the Mike Longnecker  calls the other morning and I had never heard of him looks like I lost out there also!

Chris O

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 28, 2017, 11:32:27 PM
It's 5 minutes before you clock in to work, 3 minutes after your last visit on here before closing your eyes for some sleep, and 1 minute after your wife walks in the door and demands your daddy/husband do list be done and to disregard turkeys calls. This has been my experience....lol
wow we have the same luck glad I'm not alone