OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Frank Cox and his usual Self

Started by ccleroy, June 28, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Get me some too please. Extra butter.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

I can't believe you guys are bashing the self-proclaimed best turkey hunter that the world has ever known....
One would think you would show a little more respect to your superiors  ;D :toothy12:

SteelerFan

What if a fella used a Cox trumpet to shoot a bird over a decoy with TSS? Would that be bad Juju???
:begging:

Happy

Let me see here... that's three negatives....carry the one and the answer is ...... butterscotch

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

3bailey3

Great reply six bird and my opinion of a few on here has changed! A quote from my grandfather, if you mess crap you will get some on you!

trkehunr93

Mr. Cox, your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiLL B

I wouldn't even know who Cox was if it wasn't for his internet rants. It used to be entertaining before he got banned from the sites I frequented. I miss it. Lol

silvestris

Although I have never met Frank, he has always shot straight with me.  I appreciated his call following my accident to see how I was doing.  I don't inquire about his opinions about others who I don't know as I consider that his business.  He does make a fine trumpet and I wouldn't go hunting without mine.  He is a fine, ethical turkey hunter and I enjoy hearing of his exploits.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

callmakerman

I've never had a problem with Frank. He's always been very nice to me and we have had some great conversations in the past. He makes a great call that is very nicely crafted but it's not the best out there. Guys like Permar, Lumma, and Buice all make great looking and sounding horns that are very easy to run and all will help you call birds to the gun. Everyone has their favorite and that's great as we all like to have a choice when laying down our hard earned money. People love and hate Frank. So be it as that will never change. Buy his calls because their finely crafted works of art and don't get caught up in the BS.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: callmakerman on July 01, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
I've never had a problem with Frank. He's always been very nice to me and we have had some great conversations in the past. He makes a great call that is very nicely crafted but it's not the best out there. Guys like Permar, Lumma, and Buice all make great looking and sounding horns that are very easy to run and all will help you call birds to the gun. Everyone has their favorite and that's great as we all like to have a choice when laying down our hard earned money. People love and hate Frank. So be it as that will never change. Buy his calls because their finely crafted works of art and don't get caught up in the BS.
[/quote

Very well said Bill. But you guys be careful on what you say because some on here will change their opinion on how they think of you. Roflmao!! Liberals love you until you disagree with them , they feel that  if you dont believe like them well then you are morally benieth them. What a joke. He said something about someone that is hurtful so I will not do business with him. I wonder how many that say that has never said hurtful things about or has never insulted others. Sheese!!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

CMBOSTC

It's like my dad use to say, you can't shine a turd.

1iagobblergetter

Not sure why everyones all puffed up on here. Its about like trying to pick a verbal fight with someone whos mute.Frank can't get on here to defend himself anyway. Buy his calls if you want and if you dont my name will come around faster...Let it go...

CMBOSTC

It goes a little deeper than that. Frank and his cronies feel that he should be able to bad mouth whom ever he chooses and no one should say anything back. What he said about Mr. Farmer is just plain stupid and not based in reality. Mr. Farmer wasn't able to defend himself, how could Frank defend himself after what he said. There's no defense for what he did, other than just being a jerk. I wholeheartedly defend the First Amendment, just remember it's a two way street.

He's been kicked off just about every turkey call forum known to man because of crap like he pulled on Mr. Farmer.

howl

I have always wondered what people who buy calls from that nut use to wash the crazy off. Maybe its catching? The man just ain't right. His calls aren't any better than those he talks down. He doesn't even play a trumpet any better than most people. The only question left is why people join in with the delusion. 

ccleroy

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on July 01, 2017, 03:00:53 PM
It goes a little deeper than that. Frank and his cronies feel that he should be able to bad mouth whom ever he chooses and no one should say anything back. What he said about Mr. Farmer is just plain stupid and not based in reality. Mr. Farmer wasn't able to defend himself, how could Frank defend himself after what he said. There's no defense for what he did, other than just being a jerk. I wholeheartedly defend the First Amendment, just remember it's a two way street.

He's been kicked off just about every turkey call forum known to man because of crap like he pulled on Mr. Farmer.

Exactly, Zach has no clue this goes on, and doesn't want any part of that drama. He has enough on his plate right now than to deal with someone like this.