turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by letinmfly, June 15, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpy

Compton, what about ArcheryTalk and such sites where the system as is works just fine and nobody complains? Also, what if I want to make an offer such as a lower than advertised price, trade proposal, ask a question before saying "I'll take it", etc... We need to think about all possibilities before making a blanket rule for one particular instance. Also, and no offense to anyone but I'm a rather private person and don't necessarily want everyone to know what I buy. Not trying to be difficult but we need to stick with what has worked just fine (without complaint) for the last 6+ years I've been a member here.
[/quote]

Yes we do. I agree 100%. I don't want the whole world to know when I am buying calls either and your forcing me to announce that. This is wrong!!!! Its none of anyone's business who buys the call!!!! That is between the seller and buyer. Might as well auction calls off than so everyone that wants a call that's listed has a shot at it. Do things the way they been done for years.

outdoors

ALL THESE YEARS PAST , NO PROBLEM,
JUST TAKES ONE TO COMPLAIN REAL LOUD
AND GET THINGS CHANGE ........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

yelpy

Quote from: outdoors on June 16, 2017, 09:35:39 AM
ALL THESE YEARS PAST , NO PROBLEM,
JUST TAKES ONE TO COMPLAIN REAL LOUD
AND GET THINGS CHANGE ........

I been here since 2011 and have not said a word and have gone with the flow of things. With that said I think its wrong to change the rules over some silly nonsense that someone bought a turkey call and "I" didn't get it. Its just a stinkin call, nothing more. The sad thing is there will be more of the same calls listed for sale in the future and now whenever I buy a call everyone has to know about it. Its like living in a city and the neighbors know every time you sit on your thrown. The way I see it is the seller, if going by the rules is forced to sell out from under the member that is interested but waiting for a reply to his question through pm from the seller.

Fieldturkey

The vocal minority wins again

M,Yingling

I don't realy see a problem with way things are now.. if some one sees a call and wants it bad enough its quicker to post ill take it then sending a pm . If the seller is fair and honest he will give to the first to post and or pm .Their lots guys out their that don't want their buddies knowing what calls their buying or who from  ( for one reason or another LOL )  .. as for payments buyers should be nice and quick about it ,me I dont hear from someone in 8 - 12 hours it goes to next person ( less in season) if buyer  posts ill take or send a pm and then disappear for 2 days give the seller a number he could call pretty simple   And don't forget  lots sellers cross post stuff on other sites also ,,and like was said above their will be other calls

but at the end of the day if they change the rules we will have to follow   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

idratherb