News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The flock of Buice's is growing...

Started by eorlando, June 16, 2017, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett

idratherb

Mr Buice is one of the best at a soft close over the phone, before you know it you order another one.

eorlando

Quote from: nitro on June 16, 2017, 01:44:54 PM
You are off to a good start with some quality trumpets for sure. Good selection on the various woods. I approve!!

Hope you get to kill some Gobblers with them next year. Billy builds calls for hunting. Good luck!!
Thanks Mr Garrett. I appreciate all your guidance and advice along the way. All but two of them will be hunted in the future at some point. One of them already has a kill under its belt from last year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

eorlando

Quote from: chefrific on June 16, 2017, 02:49:43 PM
Never get "sick of seeing" any trumpet calls.  Bring em on! 
You have a gorgeous set of fine horns sir!  Congrats!
That mud cured osage on the far right of the last picture is a beauty to me... they all are.

I'd like to see some close ups of that tulipwood.  She's purday!  :drool:
Thanks. That mud cured Osage is one of my favorites as well. That is the one that I killed my first bird with a trumpet with last year. I will try to get some better pictures of the tulipwood for you when I get a chance.

eorlando

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on June 16, 2017, 03:06:09 PM
Heck uva nice collection for that short of a time!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Don't fret...You still have enough strikers for another Buice or two....Lol...
Thanks John. That thought has crossed my mind. I do have a pile of Lyman strikers. I'm not sure if I'm ready to get rid of them yet though. I also have 2 dymondwood Steve Torman strikers that ought to bring a pretty penny as well.

eorlando

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on June 16, 2017, 07:35:53 PM
You've chosen well my friend.  I agree that mud cured Osage really gets my attention the most.  Very fine collection and worth the investment.  Congrats.
Thanks Allen. Now I need to add some hornstras to my collection.

eorlando

Quote from: Bennett on June 16, 2017, 08:27:50 PM
Nice bunch Eric!
Thanks Seth. I appreciate all your advice and guidance along the way as well.

eorlando

Quote from: idratherb on June 16, 2017, 10:45:24 PM
Mr Buice is one of the best at a soft close over the phone, before you know it you order another one.
Jeff, I know exactly what you mean!

nsselle

nice yelpers man! Good thing Nitro approves or you would have to send them back to Billy, lol.

Jroddc

mgm1955