turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FS Tice,Strawser,daybreak,Schaffer and more

Started by jjnfla, June 13, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroddc

What is this turning into real housewives or what? LET IT GO.

letinmfly

All these BS posts are really unfair to Jesse who is trying to sell some calls.  He has to read through all these posts to make sure he's not ignoring someone who may be interested in buying a call.  Enough of the nonsense and allow him the freedom he deserves to sell these calls. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

HookedonHooks

Quote from: crenshawco on June 13, 2017, 09:02:11 PM
Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 08:59:08 PM
Quote from: jjnfla on June 13, 2017, 08:54:59 PM
  as i said he beat you fair and square..as the calls been sold iv marked spf if i was trying to go over anyone the trice,daybreak and robersts sold with in mins i haven't been paid for these yet and have been asked  over and over about them..
I think im a pretty fair person..
Oh I'm not mad at you... And as for PMs he did beat me I suppose, but that shouldn't be the way it is. That's the whole problem here. You should have to publicly announce you'll take the call and that would then end all of the situations from the start, they would never even be in question.

It wouldn't have solved your whining earlier today. Daggerz did just that and beat you publicly on the forum. Guess what, you still whined. All of the so called "problems" in the classifieds have one common denominator, and it's you
Actually you're wrong and apparently don't know how to read or don't know how to comprehend things.... Earliers issue was the seller didn't post a price and that allowed another member to snipe it before price was posted.... And if you also read, you'd know I wasn't the only one with issues of the way dealings are handled in this classified.

WV Ridge Reaper

I gotta get me a new job sweeping the floor for ol Shannon so I can lay on the site all day

3bailey3

Thanks Jesse for my call awesome deal from a great member! Thanks again!

Britton40

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 08:48:25 PM. There needs to be a rule that first to publicly state I'll take the call is the rightful winner. That's my opinion, take for what it is, but it is very evident that is the best method of practice.

I concur. But it's just as easy to state, "First I'll take it post, gets it"

Old Gobbler

Okay guys ...
Over the years we've mandated rule changes to protect the members.... we've never really mandated that there is a first come first serve, but I think it's time

I feel that I'm going to update the rules very soon to reflect this,  so that there is no hard feelings or misunderstandings in the future

Not saying this is the case .... we can't have people saying they want a call ...drag thier heels paying for it , meanwhile the item could have been sold ten times over -so a prompt reply and payment system needs to be advised like reply to the thread and pay right away , something to that order we will implement

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Terry

I agree. Using the first post "I'll take it" keeps everyone honest. Time stamp wins and keeps all interested parties in the loop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

davisd9

Think a guy should have the right to ask a few questions about a call before spending his hard earned money on it. I always go in order I am contacted, post or pm, by time stamp and that includes the guys just inquiring. I answer and give them a reasonable time to get back to me, if they do not o contact them and say if I do not hear anything by such and such time I am moving to the next. That way people can be confident in their purchase and I am being fair. Just how I do it and will continue to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sbbow

Quote from: MDTOM84 on June 14, 2017, 12:10:15 PM
Shannon I think there should not be anymore PMs with (I will take it). Make everyone post to the original post saying that (I will take it). That way everyone can see who posted first. If you want to buy a call post to the original post saying that you want the call, then send a PM to the person selling the call. Just my 2 cents. Thanks TJ
^^^ well said TJ

compton30

Shannon I think there should not be anymore PMs with (I will take it). Make everyone post to the original post saying that (I will take it). That way everyone can see who posted first. If you want to buy a call post to the original post saying that you want the call, then send a PM to the person selling the call. Just my 2 cents. Thanks TJ

I think this is absolutely the way it needs to be

jed clampett

Quote from: compton30 on June 14, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

I think this is absolutely the way it needs to be
THIS.....PERFECT!

jjnfla

Well sorry for all the drama guys..
I truly used the timestamp from pms and off the post to make sure first who said they wanted the calls got the call.
So sorry if anyones feelings got hurt it was not my intention.

davisd9

Quote from: jjnfla on June 14, 2017, 05:08:10 PM
Well sorry for all the drama guys..
I truly used the timestamp from pms and off the post to make sure first who said they wanted the calls got the call.
So sorry if anyones feelings got hurt it was not my intention.

You have nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong. One person is crying cause they think they are special. You did good business.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer