News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FS Tice,Strawser,daybreak,Schaffer and more

Started by jjnfla, June 13, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 13, 2017, 08:40:21 PM
Other guy is right here. I learned my lesson, and PM first. Clearly you missed that after your entire ordeal no even 3 hours ago...
If you don't have the time to quickly publicly announce you're gonna take the call before you send the PM you're a part of the problem and need to act in a way which doesn't create these situations to arise.

crenshawco

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: jjnfla on June 13, 2017, 08:25:51 PM
Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 08:00:45 PM
I'll take the Sapele Aluminum. PM sent
coop1082 asked just before you..
Solid.... Another, sorry they PM'd you first, when the other guy is no where to even be found.... This classified section is starting to get out of hand.  :z-twocents:

BABS9

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 08:42:36 PM
Other guy is right here. I learned my lesson, and PM first. Clearly you missed that after your entire ordeal no even 3 hours ago...
If you don't have the time to quickly publicly announce you're gonna take the call before you send the PM you're a part of the problem and need to act in a way which doesn't create these situations to arise.
You got beat to it fair and square. Quit stirring the pot and creating drama.

Jroddc

Quote from: BABS9 on June 13, 2017, 08:44:14 PM
X2

HookedonHooks

Quote from: BABS9 on June 13, 2017, 08:44:14 PM
Not really... He should've politlely informed the rest of the board of his intentions to make the deal. But I don't see anything until after it was already too late and feelings are hurt.

But on a serious note, no other classified section are run this way, and I'm not the only that has a problem with it. There needs to be a rule that first to publicly state I'll take the call is the rightful winner. That's my opinion, take for what it is, but it is very evident that is the best method of practice.

Coop1082

Or maybe learn and just do what everybody else on here does and PM first? Nobody likes a sore loser or whiner  for that matter and you've made one heck of a solid case for being one today. I took my 2 year olds pappy from him earlier and he made less of a fuss then you have today...which is saying a lot.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Roost 1

:popcorn:   Things sure are getting interesting around here.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 13, 2017, 08:49:48 PM
Or maybe learn and just do what everybody else on here does and PM first? Nobody likes a sore loser or whiner  for that matter and you've made one heck of a solid case for being one today. I took my 2 year olds pappy from him earlier and he made less of a fuss then you have today...which is saying a lot.

Just do what everyone else does? So watch all you clowns jump off the bridge but not tell anyone what they're doing is stupid.... No, that's not how it should be. I'm not the only dissatisfied member with the classifieds and a rule like this would solve all the problems.

jjnfla

as i said he beat you fair and square..as the calls been sold iv marked spf if i was trying to go over anyone the trice,daybreak and robersts sold with in mins i haven't been paid for these yet and have been asked  over and over about them..
I think im a pretty fair person..

jjnfla

as i said he beat you fair and square..as the calls been sold iv marked spf if i was trying to go over anyone the trice,daybreak and robersts sold with in mins i haven't been paid for these yet and have been asked  over and over about them..

HookedonHooks

Quote from: jjnfla on June 13, 2017, 08:54:59 PM
Oh I'm not mad at you... And as for PMs he did beat me I suppose, but that shouldn't be the way it is. That's the whole problem here. You should have to publicly announce you'll take the call and that would then end all of the situations from the start, they would never even be in question.

eorlando

Hookedonhooks get over it and quit being a damn baby. Seriously. I have bought plenty of calls from JJNFLA and he is a stand up guy. One would have thought you would have learned from your mistakes earlier today. Guess not. I for one know I wouldn't sell you sh@t at this point. Just sayin...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

crenshawco

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 08:59:08 PM
Quote from: jjnfla on June 13, 2017, 08:54:59 PM
Oh I'm not mad at you... And as for PMs he did beat me I suppose, but that shouldn't be the way it is. That's the whole problem here. You should have to publicly announce you'll take the call and that would then end all of the situations from the start, they would never even be in question.

It wouldn't have solved your whining earlier today. Daggerz did just that and beat you publicly on the forum. Guess what, you still whined. All of the so called "problems" in the classifieds have one common denominator, and it's you

HookedonHooks

Quote from: eorlando on June 13, 2017, 09:01:01 PM
Hookedonhooks get over it and quit being a damn baby. Seriously. I have bought plenty of calls from JJNFLA and he is a stand up guy. One would have thought you would have learned from your mistakes earlier today. Guess not. I for one know I wouldn't sell you sh@t at this point. Just sayin...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Just sayin.... I don't really care what you have to say. Seriously.

Fieldturkey

If y'all would just ignore him then maybe we won't have to have this thread for a fourth time.