only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strawser 2017 Limited Edition 2 Sider

Started by beakbuster10, June 13, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jed clampett

Quote from: sbbow on June 13, 2017, 06:24:21 PM
Quote from: hunter22 on June 13, 2017, 05:46:40 PM
My rule when selling or trading a call is the first person that says I want it for the price listed either by a PM or post on the listing gets it. I compare times of PMs and posts if two people both say they want it. I don't consider messages saying I am interested, asking for soundfiles, or offers lower than the asking price as a firm I want it.
^^^^ this

And this is exactly right...been a member since 2011..under doepee..toomanyturkeycalls...and now Jed clampet...the way it's always been....soundfiles are nice but that doesn't commit to buying...and if it's a great call..you had better say I will take it...no price haggling..it would of been nice to of had the price on this call though
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 02:38:47 PM
This forums classified section is about as equally trash though, so I'll give you credit there.
???

TauntoHawk

They are just turkey calls guys, get beat to a call just say "aw shucks, and move on"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

crow

Quote from: TauntoHawk on June 14, 2017, 03:42:30 PM
They are just turkey calls guys, get beat to a call just say "aw shucks, and move on"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

they may be "just turkey calls" when in the pot call section, but I'm not sure they are still "just turkey calls" if posted in the other classified section and were talking about a Billy Bush or Lightning Strike
paddle call or certain trumpets  ;D