OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Strawser 2017 Limited Edition 2 Sider

Started by beakbuster10, June 13, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beakbuster10

Just got word that the 2017 Chestnut 2 sider from Mr. Strawser is near ready to ship. I don't have the funds right now for the call, so I'm not going to be able to get my reserved number (13). I'd rather see someone here get it than a random person on Facebook. If you're interested in purchasing the call through me let me know before I tell Mr. Strawser that I'm not going to be able to buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eorlando

Just curious. What is the cost??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Highly interested. What's the exact cost? Really want one of his two-siders!

Daggerz

beakbuster10

Quote from: MDTOM84 on June 13, 2017, 09:56:04 AM
$125 plus $8 shipping
Yep that's it

HookedonHooks

Is this taken? I'll take it if not.... Would've said so in the first comment but it didn't have a price....

beakbuster10

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 10:52:31 AM
Is this taken? I'll take it if not.... Would've said so in the first comment but it didn't have a price....

Yes it's sold pending funds. In the future send a PM before replying to thread. As I told you in our messages, PMs always take priority to replies in the thread.

HookedonHooks

beakbuster10

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 01:13:48 PM
Rule #9 post a firm price.

That still wouldn't change the fact that you never sent a PM to speak for the call or even asking about it. Heck you never even posted that you wanted the call until after daggerz had posted and PM'd that he wanted it. But even if you said you wanted in the thread, I still would have sold it to daggerz because he actually PM'd me.

As I told you, PMs have always taken priority to replies in a thread. You're so sour about this call that you PM'd daggerz and tried to convince him that you somehow had precedent to the call because you simply posted to thread that you were interested in it?

I've bought and sold many many calls here without one single issue, until you got sour about being beat to a call. You think you're the only person that's ever lost a call because you didn't send a PM? I've been there too and so have a lot of other guys here. In the future if you want a call send a PM.

Either way the call is sold, so you can move on now.

crenshawco

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I've noticed you seem to wind up in these pissing matches a lot. I've also noticed you seem to like to haggle and make offers a good bit. That is fine on calls that have sat here for a week or so, but if it's a highly sought after call, I'd recommend buying at the stated price if you want it. I think that would probably help you avoid some of these situations.

eorlando

Quote from: crenshawco on June 13, 2017, 01:34:59 PM

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I've noticed you seem to wind up in these pissing matches a lot. I've also noticed you seem to like to haggle and make offers a good bit. That is fine on calls that have sat here for a week or so, but if it's a highly sought after call, I'd recommend buying at the stated price if you want it. I think that would probably help you avoid some of these situations.
This right here. I noticed the same thing. And by the way I posted on the thread first. It should have been mine right???? LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Quote from: beakbuster10 on June 13, 2017, 01:28:39 PM

That still wouldn't change the fact that you never sent a PM to speak for the call or even asking about it. Heck you never even posted that you wanted the call until after daggerz had posted and PM'd that he wanted it. But even if you said you wanted in the thread, I still would have sold it to daggerz because he actually PM'd me.

As I told you, PMs have always taken priority to replies in a thread. You're so sour about this call that you PM'd daggerz and tried to convince him that you somehow had precedent to the call because you simply posted to thread that you were interested in it?

I've bought and sold many many calls here without one single issue, until you got sour about being beat to a call. You think you're the only person that's ever lost a call because you didn't send a PM? I've been there too and so have a lot of other guys here. In the future if you want a call send a PM.

I like how you put words in my mouth... Never once did I say we were working a deal to deceive him I asked him for his thoughts. You're a trash seller and I'll never do business with you. If you're gonna post an ad do it right in the first place and this whole situation would have been avoided.

beakbuster10

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 02:03:54 PM
Quote from: beakbuster10 on June 13, 2017, 01:28:39 PM

I like how you put words in my mouth... Never once did I say we were working a deal to deceive him I asked him for his thoughts. You're a trash seller and I'll never do business with you. If you're gonna post an ad do it right in the first place and this whole situation would have been avoided.

So let me get this straight you're calling myself and another member a liar. You have issues with people here all the time. I've sold somewhere north of 30 calls here and never had an issue. I brought this deal here as a favor to other members of this site because I would rather a fellow member end up with an awesome call than a random person on Facebook. You're salty because another member beat you to the call and that makes me trash? Did I get all that right?

HookedonHooks

Assume what you wish, but we all know what that makes you. I like the part where you finally drew to the conclusion of you being trash though.... Avoid the issue that you never posted an initial price, shows what kind of seller you actually are. And come on now, where does it say first PM wins? This forums classified section is about as equally trash though, so I'll give you credit there.

beakbuster10

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 13, 2017, 02:38:47 PM
Assume what you wish, but we all know what that makes you. I like the part where you finally drew to the conclusion of you being trash though.... Avoid the issue that you never posted an initial price, shows what kind of seller you actually are. And come on now, where does it say first PM wins? This forums classified section is about as equally trash though, so I'll give you credit there.

Alright guys I'm not only trash, but collectively we're all trash. . . Nice to know.

Here's a question if you think this forum if filled with trash why are you here? I'm a member of other hunting and archery forums and OG is without a doubt the best of them all. OG is filled with good salt of the earth people and doesn't have the riff raff that you get with other forums.

Here's one last thought for you and I'm done. Seeing how you handled this and how you've handled other situations in the past; I feel this is perfect for you. . .

If you bump into a jerk first thing in the morning, you probably bumped into a jerk. If you bump into 10 jerks before lunch, you're probably the jerk.