dirt road ninja

WNY Bowhunter

Don't count me out just yet...15 days left to kill another one!!! ;D
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

davisd9

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on May 16, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

Just a matter of time, there is a reason I am checking the board every morning and a couple times throughout the day.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WNY Bowhunter

Teamed up with my dad this morning on some birds that have been giving him the slip. What a great morning in the woods, the best hunt of the year for sure with 45 minutes of non stop gobbling action.  This guy came in and ran off two jakes then attacked the Jake deke. I was sitting 75 yds back calling with the Twisted Sister...I heard the fighting purrs and wingbeats followed BOOM!!!  :happy0064:

davisd9

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on May 17, 2017, 08:32:10 AM
Teamed up with my dad this morning on some birds that have been giving him the slip. What a great morning in the woods, the best hunt of the year for sure with 45 minutes of non stop gobbling action.  This guy came in and ran off two jakes then attacked the Jake deke. I was sitting 75 yds back calling with the Twisted Sister...I heard the fighting purrs and wingbeats followed BOOM!!!  :happy0064:

That makes 24!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bowguy

Very cool!

dirt road ninja

I'll be shocked if you don't fill that tag.

dirt road ninja

Congrats to you and your Dad!

WNY Bowhunter

Quote from: dirt road ninja on May 17, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

I'll be shocked if you don't fill that tag.
I

I've got a few prospects still kicking around.

BABS9

BABS9

Went out with a good buddy of mine. Did some calling and we were able to get it done! Beautiful long beard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

Awesome!  That second pic is beautiful, thats some pretty country ya'll have up there.  Is that an 835 I spy?  Def. a Mossberg!

SwampRooster17

Way to go fellas!

WNY Bowhunter

Quote from: BABS9 on May 17, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

Went out with a good buddy of mine. Did some calling and we were able to get it done! Beautiful long beard!

Knocking 'em down in NY!!! Congrats.