OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Any one heard of this sight

Started by talltines, February 10, 2011, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talltines

I bought a shotgun that has a Aimpoint red dot scope/sight. Has anyone heard of this sight?  Is it the same as a Centerpoint? Thanks for any assistance.

adamky

Aimpoint is a high end scope line that is geared more toward tactical and military use.  Very good stuff.  I just sold a 9000SC in the classifieds.
Adam
By the way what model is it?  Should be on the bottom or the side

Skeeterbait

Aimpoint optics are rugged well made devices designed to stand up in battlefield conditions.  If you like it by all means use it.

BurrisOptics

You have probably the best built red dot sight on the market.  I had one during my days wearing boots.  I switched to an ACOG for what I was doing but the Aimpoint is a great red dot for turkey hunting. 

turkey_slayer

Yep they are high end.  My cousin has one on his 835

talltines

Excuse me.  This one I have is a Center point red/green dot scope/sight.  Any experience with one of these? 

BurrisOptics

haha ok that might change things.  I've never heard of that one.  Sorry

devin4484

walmart sells em for around 50 bucks new.

talltines

I just wonder if this sight will hold up to the punishment of the 835 recoil shooting 3 1/2 inch shells.  The sight looks nice enough just dont know if I should trust it?  Anyone know?

Basser69

Want to sell it  :angel9: the aimpoint that is :-)

paladin

That is a very "economical" sight. I don't put them on high recoil guns but have one on a 22.
It may or may not. Sorry no help.
"have gun-will travel"