OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

can someone explain the corage i got with my ameristep stealth house?

Started by nolimit679, April 11, 2011, 10:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimit679

hey guys, posted this about 2 weeks ago and didnt get an answer. i'm still stumped. I got my Ameristep stealth house blind and set it up, staked it and something just didnt seem right. still to this day i cant figure out whats not right but i have about 7 3ft black cords with odd plastic ends on one end and nothing on the other. can someone please explain this?

redarrow

I"ll give it a shot. If its what im thinking about . The bare end is slipped through the clip forming a loop.The bare end is tied to the blind and the loop goes around the stake .By sliding the clip  toward the blind it tightens up and secures the blind to prevent the blind from flapping around in the wind.

Muskie03

Quote from: redarrow on April 11, 2011, 10:51:03 PM
I"ll give it a shot. If its what im thinking about . The bare end is slipped through the clip forming a loop.The bare end is tied to the blind and the loop goes around the stake .By sliding the clip  toward the blind it tightens up and secures the blind to prevent the blind from flapping around in the wind.

Bingo!! Nice red :icon_thumright:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

FireFly908

Quote from: redarrow on April 11, 2011, 10:51:03 PM

That would be my guess, too!