turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

new to me Snodgrass, LOVE IT!!!!!!

Started by adkmountainken, April 19, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

I picked up a Ralph Snodgrass Cyprees & Ceder long box.  first time I ever put my hands on a long box and man I got to tell ya its AWESOME! sounds like a whole flock of turkeys in there using different angles and pressure! still getting to know it but no doubt it will see some action this May! does anyone have any contact info for Ralph? would love to have him make me another call.

yelpy

He makes a fine turkey call for sure!!! Here is his # but you might not get him until after the turkey season has ended in New York. (717) 993-6686

TauntoHawk

He's about an hour from me and like Yelpy said he usually stops making calls a few weeks before turkey season until its finished to focus on "field testing and turkey stomping". I've been meaning to get over for a visit since our last talk but never got time before season, maybe after season wraps up I'll go talk turkey and play some more boxes I need a mini paddle that will fit my vest pocket.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

boatpaddle

Hunting till the end of May....Tough to contact the Snozz this time of year...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

adkmountainken

not a problem will get in touch then. would love to see some more pictures of his calls though if anyone would like to post.

yelpy

Quote from: adkmountainken on April 22, 2017, 07:25:01 AM
not a problem will get in touch then. would love to see some more pictures of his calls though if anyone would like to post.

I sent you a pic of my 3 favorite Snozz calls.