OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rob Roberts Final Strut Choke Tubes

Started by Borden811, April 05, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdjustham

Borden811

You guys do realize this thread is over 3 years old, right? I've got more money in choke tubes laying around here than I paid for my SBEII when I bought it new, lol. Rob Roberts still doesn't sell a choke in that constriction. Which is what I wanted to try. I found a used one 3 years ago and tested it out. It was the best of all the Roberts chokes I tried in my gun, but paled in comparison to several others. I sent it on down the road and found something else to mess with. It's a yearly ritual for me. I just can't leave well enough alone ???????

obro

Don't feel bad . I do the same thing . I probably have 6 or 7 Benelli tubes . If I could post pictures I would  try to sell them .

gdc23

Borden811 what choke tube did you settle on for this season, and what load are you shooting ?

Borden811

The last couple years I've been running a Sumtoy choke and federal 3" tss 9s out of an m2. Before that is was a jebs 650 and hevi 13 3" 2oz #7. Before that it was an Indian creek 665 and 3.5" 2.25oz hevi 13 #7. This year I have a yildiz .410 that's been worked over by William at Sumtoy that will be shooting #9 tss(both federal and apex) and I just picked up an 870 12 gauge turkey gun today to mess with. I still have over a month until the season starts here ????