News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD OUT, ,Please delete.Thank you

Started by flintlockgirl, March 19, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockgirl

SOLD OUT.

When you send me a PM, please  give me your email address so I can send you the invoice.

Its not too late to order. We still have some striker roll up pouches left over. Please send a PM to me with your email if you would like to order. 21.00 and thats shipping included.

paboxcall

I have a roll up from a couple years ago - these are PERFECT to protect not just strikers, but protect your trumpets and wing bones too.  If you don't have one, you are missing out on a great product to protect your trumpets, bones and strikers out in the field.

:z-twocents: :blob10:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Archer 1975

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hookedspur

These are the real deal . I carry way to many strikers in my vest and these keep them
well organized and quiet.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hootin-N-Hammer

Just picked up two of these, one for me and another for a buddy, and they are great. Not only do the roll-ups hold all of my strikers quietly, but it really annoys me when I have to put my slate down on wet grass in the mornings and these do the trick. Awesome product!

flintlockgirl

Thank you very much Hoot, appreciate the kind words towards our products!!