turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB - Garmin GPS 60csx

Started by paturkeyhntr, April 09, 2011, 07:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paturkeyhntr

I am looking for a Garming GPS 60csx unit.  Please PM me if you have one for sale.

keyser12ga

I was looking for one too, Cabelas has them backorderable for $200 which is about as good as I've seen.

Muskie03

I would recommend buying one from cabela's. It's your best deal. I wouldn't ever sell mine, to darn valuable. especially when I paid $500 for it a few years ago.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

hawk

You should do a features comparison of the 60 and the newer 62/78 series. I realize there is a cost difference but the new 62/78 series units are the current technology. I have a 78S and really like it(it floats).

Turkey Trot

I have one and don't want to sell it, and I have not seen many used ones for sale.  I got it off ebay with the Topo Map CD Rom.  It was the best deal going a couple of years ago.  If you are to buy new, compare to ebay, and you'll need the maps if you do not already have it.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

X-Tennessean

I have one but have not learned how to use it properly :( Guess I need to get that thing out and play with it more.......What maps should a person invest in ? I may have to hit one of ya up with a PM to ask ya some questions !!

Nimrodmar10

On sale at Cabelas in bargain cave right now for $249.99. Regular price $499.99