turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Customer Service

Started by ktmwoodsman, February 10, 2011, 03:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktmwoodsman

I purchased a FFII with picatinny mount and protector. After getting home and opening all pieces up I discovered the protector was missing from the package. After contacting the place of purchase and they were absolutely unwilling to help. I contacted Burris Optics via this forum and he took really good care of me. I just wanted to give him and his company a big shout out for excellent customer service and an excellent product. Thanks

BurrisOptics

KTM,

I have to be honest.  I was a bit nervous opening this thread.  It took us so long to finally get you what you needed that this thread could have gone either way.  I'm really glad I could finally get you taken care of.  I know that Josh and I both were checking on the status of your mount a couple of times a week.  I knew eventually it would work out but it almost never takes that long.  As long as you are happy, I'm happy.  Again, I'm glad we could take care of you. 

BTW, you really need to teach me how to talk my wife into calling a company to deal with gun related customer service issues.  I guess some guys have all the luck. 

ktmwoodsman

If they get tired of hearing you talk about it they will they will do something. :wav:

mossy835

This is what made this country, try the above with made in China or India or _____.

Good to see the customer service, this is why I bought a call from a member here!
:z-winnersmiley: