OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

wide boots

Started by PANYHunter, April 09, 2011, 07:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANYHunter

Anyone here know of any company that makes or sells wide rubber boots.   My problem is that I wear at least 2E wide and after a day of wearing my Mucks or Lacrosse rubbers my feet are aching, and forget about putting a thicker sock on for colder weather.   Anyone have any suggestions?

drmarc

Quote from: PANYHunter on April 09, 2011, 07:18:26 AM
Anyone here know of any company that makes or sells wide rubber boots.   My problem is that I wear at least 2E wide and after a day of wearing my Mucks or Lacrosse rubbers my feet are aching, and forget about putting a thicker sock on for colder weather.   Anyone have any suggestions?

While doing some research I think I read that Irish Setter is now making their "Rutmaster" and "Swampghost" rubber hunting boots in EE sizes now. You may want to give them a call and see for sure.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."   Thomas Jefferson

PANYHunter

Thanks!!  I will have to call and see.  Looks like their website only has medium width