turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

play with the 835 some

Started by SumToy, April 08, 2011, 09:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

I had to play today.  I did not get the big numbers.  I did get a good hunting pattern.  The temp was high and the sun was in a bad place to shoot.  I not know if it hurts the tK loads like it will the target loads.  If so it will pick up big time.   The target guns will go from blowing hole to not so if the tk load works like that it will be WoW.

40 yards 10 inch had 259 and the 20 had 170.  

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Tom Foolery

ILIKEHEVI-13

That's a good killing pattern. 

SumToy

I just had a few to play.  I am going to try something to see if it will help it.  Now this gun has never had a brush down it at all.  So going to clean it and see what it will do.  I know the other day it put the 285 with the other lot number.

The 835 has been one of the hardest to figure out.  I am going to play until we get the big numbers out of them.

This was the 7's  Lot number 300525
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

ILIKEHEVI-13

Make you a choke with a long 2.5" parallel and make it around .675 and I will bet it will sing.  You might want to try a .670 as well.  I think the .670 may even be better. 

SumToy

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 08, 2011, 10:05:28 PM
Make you a choke with a long 2.5" parallel and make it around .675 and I will bet it will sing.  You might want to try a .670 as well.  I think the .670 may even be better. 

I know it not want anything like the other guns do.  They good patterns but not number patterns.  I will build one and try it.  Cut .125 try it over then cut.  We will find the good stuff that way.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Make it 4.379 in long. 

I'll even test it for you if you like.   :z-guntootsmiley:

goblr77

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 08, 2011, 10:22:06 PM
Make it 4.379 in long. 

Just go ahead and loan him your StarDot to take measurements off of it.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: goblr77 on April 08, 2011, 10:43:54 PM
Make it 4.379 in long. 

That's like asking a guy to give up his favorite turkey gun during turkey season.    :lol:

goblr77

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 08, 2011, 10:51:31 PM
Quote from: goblr77 on April 08, 2011, 10:43:54 PM
Make it 4.379 in long. 

That's like asking a guy to give up his favorite turkey gun during turkey season.    :lol:

I know what you mean. I would loan him mine but it has another head or two to bust first. :lol: