turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shipping to Canada

Started by wally243, March 04, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wally243

I'm looking to try  some custom diaphragms this season but can't find a website that will allow me to enter a Canadian address. I've bought from Sadler McGraw before without problem. What's the issue shipping north of the border?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring Creek Calls

Cost. I shipped a short box to Canada this week and it cost $15.50 instead of the usual $4+ for USA. This gentleman was kind enough to pay the extra  $10.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

wally243

Thanks Mike. Being the buyer I expect to pay the shipping.

New Yorker

I live north of Niagara Falls, NY and I ship to Customers in Canada about every other week. The Shipper has to fill out a small customs form, I keep a whole stack here at home so I can have it ready when I step up to the counter. We the shipper are supposed to fill out what the item is and the dollar value, so that you the Customer can be taxed on its value. Ask your shipper to just list the value as 10 bucks. I've been doing it this way for many years.

PEte_A

I'm in the same boat. Midwest turkey ships to CND

wally243

Thanks guys. Appreciate the info. I'm just tired of scrounging the classifieds for used calls. Would much prefer new and nothing up here floats my boat.

TauntoHawk

Just call the maker I'm sure any of the call builders will ship to you if you pay the shipping. Hooks, houndstooth, and halloran all build great diaphragms

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PEte_A

I prefer to buy straight from the builders when possible. Gooserbat and Halloran will ship north of the border. I contacted hooks and they are not at the current time. However, you can get Hooks through Midwest though, and they do ship to CND.

PEte

wally243

Thanks guys.

Barry Keicks

if you are close to a border crossing you can ship to any UPS store and pick it up yourself