fdh54turkeyshooter

:agreed: Praying for total healing!

Cottonmouth

Prayers from Mississippi.

Swampchickin234

Prayers sent brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vabeardhunter

Thoughts and prayers for you, your wife and family. Through God all is possible! God Bless

daddyduke

Update on Wife!
Cancer center called to tell her that after 2 treatments the tumor has shrunk to half it's size. Thank you God!
Thanks for all your prayers!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

WNCTracker

I am so glad to hear this.  I've thought about this post every day since you wrote it.  Prayers for continued progress!!! :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

HFultzjr

daddyduke

Wife Update: Tumor is getting smaller. Blood test that shows cancer started out at 26. Went down to 12, then 5. Doctor said it probably wouldn't get any smaller. Now it's 3!! Getting ready to do a scan to confirm blood tests and I'm believing it will be history. Gone for good. I thank God for all you who are standing with my wife and I. God is Good all the time!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Happy

Great news! Will continue to keep her in my prayers

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

misfire

Thank you God!!!!! He is truly wonderful and I am so happy to hear the improvements your wife is making. Continued prayers brother
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net